Therefore, since the outbreak of the virus at the end of January, we have implemented a certain number of hygiene measures in order to limit the risks of contamination on board of our vehicles, and in particular :
- Ventilation of the passenger compartment after each trip
- The provision of single-use hydroalcoholic gel for passengers
- Spraying the habitable morning and night with a bactericide spray
- The removal of any object from the rear seats of the vehicle
- The provision of bottled water only on request to the driver
- A kit including single-dose hydroalcoholic gel and protective mask for passengers
We have also adapted some of our vehicles (Mercedes Vito and Mercedes V-Class) with a Plexiglas separation between the front and rear of the vehicle for even greater safety.
As of May 11, Chabé will have equipped its entire fleet with a Plexiglas separation, it means more than 200 vehicles.
Furthermore, in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities and the government, Chabé invites its customers and employees to respect the hygiene instructions to be practiced at the workplace(s) and at home. These are simple gestures to preserve your health and that of your family and friends:
- Wash your hands very regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue
- Use single-use tissues and throw them
- Greet without shaking hands, avoid hugging
- Avoid gatherings, limit movement and contact.br]